Regulations of Sylvvage Store
When shopping online at www.sylvvage.co.uk you can choose to pay between a few convenient payment methods:
1. PayPal offers fast and secure payments.
2. Pay by cash in our local store- SYLVIA BEAUTY STUDIO 23 Cressingham Road, Manchester ,M32 9DJ, Anglia.
3. Pay by card in our local store- SYLVIA BEAUTY STUDIO 23 Cressingham Road, Manchester ,M32 9DJ, Anglia.
4 Bank transfer into our account following a telephone or email order:
Sylwia Szewko LLOYDS BANK Account no: 53603360 Sort code: 77-19-01.
You decide how you wish to pay when placing your order.
Orders will be cancelled if unpaid within 7 working days of placing them. Should a payment be made after this period, contact us by phone or email. Your order receipt can be posted to you upon your request or downloaded from our online store.
SYLVVAGE cosmetics are fresh, natural and edible. They are absolutely free of chemicals and preservatives, which means that they need to be prepared on an ongoing basis to maintain freshness. Please notice that as a result, those products which are yet to be prepared at the point of you making your order, may be posted within 7 working days of your payment reaching us. If, however, your chosen product is available, we will post it the same or next day. Our packages will be delivered by Royal Mail usually within 1 – 3 working days.
1. At present, our products can only be delivered within Great Britain and some other selected countries. Over time, however, we intend to expand our reach into other countries and we shall inform you as soon as this happens.
2. Your orders will be delivered by Royal Mail to an address included in your order form.
3. You may wish to have your products delivered free of charge by Royal Mail 2nd class. This can take up to 3 working days. Royal Mail 1st class delivery is £5.50 and takes about 1 working day.
Deliveries within the EU cost £12.10 by Royal Mail. You may also collect your order from our SYLVIA BEAUTY STUDIO in Stretford, Manchester. All orders are processed from Monday to Friday between 9am –5pm. Only those orders which have been paid for will be finalised. By placing an order you agree to Sylvvage Limited storing and processing your personal details for order processing purposes. You may wish to view, amend or request for your details to be removed as per Date Protection Act, dated 29th August 1997. Natural cosmetics are delicate and should be kept in a cool place. This poses a challenge for us when trying to post them on hot days. In an effort to protect the product we may decide to postpone the fulfilment of your order until the weather conditions become more suitable. We will keep you informed should this ever happen.
Refund and Return Policy
Claims procedure relating to food products Complaints relating to food products are regulated by a bill on Specific Terms and Conditions of Consumer Sale (Journal of Laws dated 2002, no. 141, item 1176, as amended). Food products complaints should be made directly to the retailer within 3 days of the date of sale, receiving the goods or opening the packaging, however, no later than the ‘best before’ date as shown on the packaging. Goods returned will only be accepted if the product has not been used, is not destroyed and is originally packed. The complaints can be processed on the basis of the product being returned together with the proof of purchase or a damage protocol written by the courier on delivery of the package. Money is returned to a bank account nominated by the customer within 14 calendar days of receipt of the returned item in its intact condition and without any sign of use. The cost and arrangement of the shipment of goods returned by the customer shall be covered by Sylvvage Limited. Custom or special order products cannot be cancelled. In accordance with the law, the right to return a product may not be granted where the object of the sale is:
1. A non-prefabricated item manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer.
2. A product which is perishable or has a short shelf-life.
3. An item delivered in sealed packaging which, after opening, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
4. Goods which by their nature, when delivered, become inseparably connected to other goods.
Terms & Conditions apply from 1st February 2020.